Nominated of the week: Monika Domagala
Glimpse of brilliance or ‘GoB’, is all about building on the positive side of things. A simple but effective concept which represents an opportunity to appreciate and shout about the fantastic achievements from a member of our team. From now on, every week we will be sharing a ‘Glimpse of brilliance’ both internally and on social media.
Another week full of achievements and positive results. Our coaches are fully committed to ending homelessness and changing people’s lives. This week, our resident coach Monika Domagala has been nominated by the team as the GoB – Glimpse of Brilliance for her persistence, resilience and determination to help her residents overcome their challenges.
Some of her week’s highlights:
- Coaching and supporting her residents to get accepted for settle status.
- Getting them CV-19 vaccinated.
- Supporting her residents to apply for jobs and get employed.
- Guiding and mentoring them in the process of finding, viewing and moving into a new property.
- Helping them to acquire new skills, apply for passports and more…
Monika, brings a wealth of life and business coaching experience that together with her kindness, patience and diligence transform the lives of her residents.