Nominated of the week: Marwan Patrick
Glimpse of brilliance or ‘GoB’, is all about building on the positive side of things. A simple but effective concept which represents an opportunity to appreciate and shout about the fantastic achievements from a member of our team. From now on, every week we will be sharing a ‘Glimpse of Brilliance’ both internally and on social media.
For this week’s ‘GoB’ the team have nominated Marwan Patrick for smashing his good news personal best this week and for providing support to our residents as soon as they walk through the door!
Some of his week’s highlights:
- Encouraging his residents to continue with their therapy sessions.
- Getting them CV-19 vaccinated.
- Supporting residents to engage with mental health services.
- Helping them to get shortlisted for LBH property.
- Coaching them in the process of getting jobs and sorting out their rent payments.
Marwan loves his job and is fully committed to ending homelessness.
His favourite quote: “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” – Rumi.
Well done Marwan, we are proud to have you in our team.