Everyone has the right to a home… or at least a bed for the night.


Leasing your property to Trinity is hassle free and we look after it like it's our own.


Leasing your property to Trinity is hassle free and we look after it like it's our own.


Ending rough sleeping for good after lockdown.


We believe everyone has a right to a home

One in two hundred people are homeless in the UK and in some parts of London the figure is as high as one in twenty five. We believe that everyone has the right to a home.

Our standard is that if it’s not good enough for me, it’s not good enough for you.

The environment we provide is safe, welcoming and managed by a dedicated team who ensure that all our properties have good quality furnishings, are well maintained to a high standard and conform to the National Landlords Association standards (NLA).


A careful and considered approach, coupled with a new vision for “no hassle” lettings

Our Offer

The private rented sector is a popular option for many people, but they are often prevented from accessing it because they cannot afford to pay rent in advance, deposits and fees. This means that they must seek help from the Council.

Trinity offers services that are designed to help families access the private rented sector. We have been creating, and sustaining tenancies in the private sector for over 10 years, and we are delighted to offer you the security of working with an organisation that has a reputation for a careful and considered approach, coupled with a new vision for “no hassle” lettings.

We understand that letting your property can be a risky business in a market with increasing legislative burden for landlords. At Trinity we understand the concerns landlords have when letting their properties.

Our commitment to you is to protect your investment through excellent tenancy management, whilst providing you with a guaranteed regular income and a hassle-free service. We offer a commercial agreement for 3-5 years. We are the sole tenant for the period of the contract which gives us the authority to manage the property. In turn we sub-lease the property to our tenants, who sign a tenancy agreement with a break clause


Rent Guarantee

We take the risk out of letting your property, we don’t just guarantee the rent, we pay it. We will pay the full rent that is for the term of the lease agreement with no voids. We will pay the agreed guaranteed rent monthly in advance by BACS on a set day of each month regardless of whether we have let the property.



We partner Hillingdon Council and provide temporary accommodation for people. Prospective tenants have already been living in Trinity accommodation for six months so we know if they are good tenants who pay their rent, look after the property and are good neighbours.


Managing Rent

We have a dedicated rent management team who liaise with Housing Benefit, our property management and support teams.


Repair and Maintenance

We carry out a condition survey at the start of the lease. We have a dedicated maintenance team including out of hours response for emergency repairs. We are responsible for internal maintenance and repairs. We carry out monthly fire and health & safety inspections and annual risk assessments.

Because we all need a little help from time to time

Group 33170

Landlords responsibilities

Landlord and
Tenant act 1985

The Landlord shall keep in repair: * The Structure and exterior of the dwelling. * The installations for the supply of water, gas, electricity, sanitation, heating and water heating. * The communal areas and installations associated with the dwelling. Trinity notifies the Landlord as soon as they are aware of any repairs as stated in this Act.

Gas safety
(installation and use) regulations 1998

These regulations make it mandatory that gas appliances must be maintained in a safe condition at a;ll times. Annual safety check must be carried out by a trades person registered with Gas Safe Register. Should your property require a gas safety certificate, Trinity can arrange this on your behalf.A copy of the Gas Safety Certificate must be given to the Tenant.

Electrical equipment (safety) regulations 1994

These regulations apply to any portable electrical appliances. They should be safe and in proper working order. Whilst its not a legal requirement, we require an electrical safety certificate covering all wiring and portable appliances. We can arrange this on your behalf.

Furniture & furnishings (fire safety)
regulations 1988

All soft furnishings required to carry a permanent label providing information about its fire retarding properties. The Landlord must ensure that the furniture complies with the this legislation before the tenants occupy the property. We can provide furniture that is compliant with this legislation.

Smoke detectors
act 1991

Any new building (built after June 1992 is required to have mains operated smoke detectors fitted on each floor. On pre-1992 buildings, there is no legal requirement, however, we recommend at least one detector is provided per floor.

Finance act 1995 (Taxation)

This act effects the way in which monies are collected by HM Revenue an Customs for non-resident Landlords. A non-resident Landlord will be able to apply directly or through their accountant the tax from the rental income.

Energy performance certificates

From 1st October 2008, Landlords are legally required to show all prospective tenants the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) relating to their property. Non-compliance of this regulation could result in a £200 fine.

Protection from eviction act 1977

The Protection from Eviction Act 1977 makes it a criminal offence for any person unlawfully deprive a tenant of their occupation of the premises, harassment or withdrawal of essential services.

Mortgage or leasehold properties

Landlords should advise their banks or building societies that they will be letting the property and written permission is usually required. If the property is leasehold, the head lease will advise whether you need permission from the Freeholder.


Buildings Insurance covers the risk of damage to the structure and permanent fixtures and fittings.There are specific insurance policies aimed at Landlords that cover liabilities to the tenant property.

Follow us on