Assistant Shop Manager / Van Driver: Trinity Furniture Store
Uxbridge, Greater London
Salary: £24,000.00 /year
Trinity is the largest provider of supported accommodation in the London Borough of Hillingdon, providing assistance to those who are suffering the effects of homelessness so that they never become homeless again. Join our team and help us achieve our mission of ending homelessness for good by supporting the Store Manager in all things retail in our furniture stores.
- Take an active role in the coaching and mentoring of team members under your supervision.
- Drive sales and organizational growth by delivering excellent customer service, sound decision-making and showing great intuition
- Create a positive and safe work environment which is customer-focused
- Support the Shop Managers by providing operational cover where required. This could mean driving a van with a team to collect and deliver furniture or managing shop floor teams.
- Role will include a lot of repetitive heavy lifting, and requires a full clean driving licence.
- Ideally you will have a few years of experience in this field.
We have no other vacancies at Trinity at this time.
However, we are always looking for volunteers.
If you’d like to learn more about our volunteering opportunities, please visit our volunteering page.
If you’d like to learn about vacancies at SHOC, please visit sloughhomeless.org.uk.
Last updated: 3rd September 2019